Styling and photography by Shanna Wolf
Beautiful Board: Country Home Acacia wood artisan cheese paddle, $34 and local cheeses, prices vary, both from Green Grocer.
Go from “Well, that’s nice” to “Wow!” with these anything-but-standard trinkets.
(Clockwise from top left):
- Gourmet basil olive oil, $14, The Olive Oil Shops
- Wake the Lake dark roast, $12, Lake Geneva Coffee Roastery
- Turks Head coasters, $20/set of four, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- Geneva Lake tea towel, $13, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- rustic farmhouse decanter with wood stopper, $31, Green Grocer
- A Boater’s Diary, $34, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- Clay in Motion soap dish, $15, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- Taylor Street Seaside soap bar, $8, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- cobalt whale bottle opener, $34, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery
- Jumbo Xerographica air plant, $42, Boxed and Burlap
- Country Home Acacia wood tablet cooking stand, $34, Green Grocer