Tour this home at W5003 Cobblestone Road in Walworth, Wisconsin with Connie Antoniou of Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty.Sited on eight private acres, this gorgeous home features a first-floor master bedroom suite, and is only five minutes from Geneva Lake and 90 minutes from downtown Chicago. Some of the home’s gorgeous features include:
- A barrel ceiling with recessed lighting in the foyer
- Eleven-foot ceilings throughout the first floor
- Gas coal fireplace with English surround
- Northern Wisconsin red pine flooring
- Extraordinary antique light fixtures
- A 60-gun safe
- A lower-level kitchenette
- The library was modeled after a room in the Pabst Mansion in Milwaukee
The home also features a recreation room ideal for billiards or other games. The second bedroom has an elevated sitting room or nursery. You’ll find private access to a fourth bedroom from the garage. Share a flight of bourbon with family and friends in your own speakeasy-style bourbon lounge, featuring reclaimed barnwood and wood from the piers around Lake Geneva. Relax in your art studio, or work out in your private home gym. In the backyard, you’ll be delighted to find a wood shop with an eight-foot overhead door, allowing for endless possibilities. The scenic yard includes a fruit and vegetable garden with an apple orchard.
Make this home your own private sanctuary, overlooking Lake Petite with its bald eagles, osprey and white egrets. Contact Connie Antoniou with Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty if you’d like to make this your next home.