Get your costumes ready – it’s time for all the tricks, treats, spooks and thrills of Halloween in the Lake Geneva area! We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite ways to celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year.
First things first: Trick or treating! Each local town and village has a specific trick-or-treat time when costumed kiddos are encouraged to go door-to-door:
Trick or Treat 2023
Saturday, October 28
- Lyons, 2-4 p.m.
- Eagle, 4-6 p.m.
Sunday, October 29
- Lake Geneva (city), 12-3 p.m.
- Geneva (township), 12-5 p.m.
- Delavan (township), 12-3 p.m.
- Sharon (township), 2-4 p.m.
- Mukwonago (town and village), 4-6 p.m.
Tuesday, October 31
- Darien, 4-6 p.m.
- Delavan (city), 4-6 p.m.
- Fontana 4-7 p.m.
- Genoa City, 4-7 p.m.
- Sharon (village), 4-7 p.m.
- Walworth, 4-6 p.m.
- Williams Bay, 4-7 p.m.
- Whitewater, 4-7 p.m.
- Elkhorn, 5-7 p.m.
- East Troy, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Burlington, 6-8 p.m.
Other Halloween Activities
- Town of Delavan will host their annual Halloween Party on Sunday, October 29 from 3-5 p.m. at The Waters Edge.
- Dance the night away at Lake Lawn Resort‘s Monster Mash Adult Halloween Party on Saturday, October 28 at 8:30 p.m.
- On Saturday, October 28, Topsy Turvy Brewery in Lake Geneva is hosting a Spooktacular Halloween Event. Enjoy live music, a costume contest and trivia.
- Join Lake961 at Magpie’s in Lake Geneva for their 2023 Halloween Spooktacular on Saturday, October 28. The event will feature live music from Big Al Wetzel Band and Loverboyz, plus a costume contest.
- Enjoy a Halloween Dinner & Concert at Pier 290 on Saturday, October 28, featuring music by Joe 2.0.
- Get your tickets for the Haunted Mansion Halloween Party at Lake Geneva’s Baker House on Saturday, October 28.
- Take a cruise around Delavan Lake with Lake Lawn Resort‘s Halloween Boat Bash on Saturday, October 28 from 7-9 p.m.